We spent the weekend here:
In the little cabin in the woods. It was a pretty fun weekend. Most of Clint's family was there. We did lots of 4-wheelin'!!

My brother in law found this wagon, and hooked it to the 4-wheeler! It was perfect for all the grandkids to sit in!! They loved it!!
I even got on and practiced my 4-wheelin' driving skills. I go much slower then my hubby, and often times feel more comfortable when I am driving! :) Plus, these roads were pretty wide dirt roads, and I felt comfortable on them.
Tyson loves his cousin Billy!! They were inseparable all weekend!!

The kids loved climbing through the trees, and hiking all the little hills, and playing in the dirt!

There was a little sand pile, and the kids had fun in that! Even Katie bug!
We also realized that Kaitlon must be a kitty, because this ball of yarn was so exciting to her!
What's camping without a wii!!??!! It was a hit. The kids, and some of the adults even played Just Dance. Which was very fun!!
And what's a family trip without Clint getting injured?! We had a nice weekend...it was lot's of fun!!

1 comment:
Looks like fun! It's great you have a place like that to go to and people to enjoy it with!
Post a Comment