Me and Shannon (my good friend), do a blog with our favorite recipes on it! She cooks WAY more then I ever do, and her food is really good too!! Anyway, I just wanted to spread the word, about the blog. She has tons of ideas/recipes on there!! I have a few. ;) I did, however, post a couple today if you want to take a look! TUMMY YUMMY'S Monday, June 21, 2010
Tummy Yummy's Blog
Me and Shannon (my good friend), do a blog with our favorite recipes on it! She cooks WAY more then I ever do, and her food is really good too!! Anyway, I just wanted to spread the word, about the blog. She has tons of ideas/recipes on there!! I have a few. ;) I did, however, post a couple today if you want to take a look! TUMMY YUMMY'S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment