Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer "Stay-cation" Day 5

Saturday: Making a splash at North Shore.
Swimming is a favorite around here!! After much debate we decided that the local swimming pool would be more affordable, and better then a water park this time. Which I am very grateful we did this instead, because after an hour and a half--they were done! It's still a little chilly. I am looking forward to some good swimming days. Preston did the lazy river all by himself. He wore his life vest and was good to go. Tyson still enjoyed the smaller slides, and shallow ends. Katie Bug loved it!! Addyson was freaked this time. I guess it's been a while since we have gone swimming. I was glad to have Clint there, and Uncle A.J. and Grammie came. The kids just adore their Daddy! It was a fun way to end our week of adventures!



No comments: