So, this blog post is nothing more then to vent, to keep my sanity! Since we went on our trip every other day some has been sick!!! When we got home Preston, was fine! Then by the weekend Addyson was throwing up! She threw up Saturday, and Sunday. Monday morning she was fine. Although, Tyson had been throwing up all night Sunday, and into Monday morning. I decided not to take him to preschool. (obviously) THEN what happens next...Preston throws up again!! So today is Wednesday. Everyone has been fine, acting fine, feeling fine. I was out running errands, and Addyson threw up all over Target!! I can't win!!! I have scrubbed with bleach, I have sanitized, disinfected, and washed everything!! I am so sick of it--I could throw up! :) Hopefully I wont! That isn't fun. Well and on top of it all--Clint hasn't been much help. He has once again injured himself. He tried to ride a wild horse, and it bucked him off. He is bruised really bad, and 1/2 the skin on his arm is gone! He is very swollen, and I am afraid he is going to get an infection!! Clint never asks for blessings, unless he is really sick/hurt. So when he called to tell me about this, and told me he had a blessing. I knew it wasn't going to be a happy situation!! So anyways, thanks for letting me vent everyone!! :) Hopefully we'll be better soon!! We have a busy weekend ahead of us!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry Celeste. I hope Clint gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment