
This year just flew by! I can't believe it's over!! Our summer is already filling up...and before we know it--it will be back to school again! This is Preston's last day of school picture. He really enjoyed his last week of school. With Field Day, Water Day, Year book Day...who wouldn't?! He's really missing it already. He love being in Mrs. Tingey's class....and is really going to miss her. She even sent us a card today and told us what a great kid he was. His report card looked awesome!! I was pleased. He also found out he was going to be in Mrs. Larsen's 2nd grade class. He is really excited!! He is just growing up too fast! We love P-man!!
His best friends this year were: Kellan and Rigby.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Subject: Math
Favorite Sport: Wrestling
2 comments:
Maddie has Larsen next year as well. Awesome! Mrs Tingey is fabulous!
YAY!! That is exciting. I know we are going to miss her. :(
Post a Comment