Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer "Stay-cation" Day 3

Thursday: Play Group & Bowling!!
I was so excited we actually got to go to play group with our ward. That is one disadvantage of me working. I ALWAYS miss our ward play groups. So I put that on our priority list for this week. I have grown to love our ward soo much, and have gotten to know so many wonderful women in our ward. A lot of them through reading their blogs! :) I am grateful for our friendships, and think you guys are some of the greatest women I know! We had fun chatting, and eating lunch! Preston had a quick, and fun ice blocking experience. He is now looking forward to trying that out again!
After play group, we went bowling! Fat Cats has a program that kids can bowl 2 free games everyday. (Monday-Friday from 9-5) So we tried it out. The kids had fun. I sat there, because my turns were mainly taken by Addyson. Which was okay--she bowls better then I do! Even with me using bumpers!




Game 1 scores!


Game 2 scores!

Oh, if any of you end up trying out this free bowling...the shoes aren't free. It's still $2.49 per child to rent shoes.

1 comment:

Claudy said...

I'll agree with you. We have amazing women in our ward. Each one brings something new to the table. We just have a blast doing things together. I love our ward:)